Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Hope They Call Me On Mission

I hope they call me on a mission When I have grown a foot or two. I hope by then I will be ready To teach and preach and work as missionaries do.
I hope that I can share the gospel With those who want to know the truth. I want to be a missionary And serve and help the Lord while I am in my youth.

I love this song because it tells our young people that they need to go on missions for the chruch while they are in primary and all through thier growing up.
We had another young man leave today on his mission he went in to the MTC today and he is going to Paraguary Asunsion Mission. He will be speaking Spainish. We will have another young man leaving in June for the Honduras Conayaguela Mission he will also be speaking Spainish.
Hope everyone has a great week-end!

0 comments: