Friday, April 17, 2009

Up's and Down's

This has been a hard week for us. We have all been to the doctor for one reason or another. Mom fell in the yard at the house and she looks like she has been in a fight with all her black and blue marks on her. I have been hurting with all the rain that we have had this week. I hate getting older.karrie got to have a field trip to Ohio to go to Jungle Jim for her Cooking class she loved it she said it was like going to two big Sam's Club. they had food from different places and they got to try them. I can't wait for school to be out so wecan at least sleep in a bit. But that won't happen until the first week in June because they have snow days to make up.

1 comments:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

I'm sorry about your mom. Hope she gets better soon. Yeah, I really dislike getting older as well. How fun for Karrie a trip to OHIO. AND I agree about the sleeping it bit.♥