Monday, May 4, 2009

Stake Conference

We had Stake Conference this week-end. Karrie worked Friday night but she had to come home early because she had a headache. She came home took some medicine and she went to bed and slept all day and night. I went to Indianapolis for the adult night of conference I went up early with some friends because the male had to be there for an earlier meeting so his wife and I went into a room and she did work from her Salt Lake job and I read a book. Then after her husband's meeting we went out to eat and to Michael's to look around and I found a lot of things I would like to have to help Karrie learn how to cook and bake better. (So I told her we would have to go up there some week-end for her to look.) Then we went to our night meeting and it was GREAT. Then on Sunday we got to go to Conference here and see a broadcast from Salt Lake which was good. I didn't get much out of it because I was hurting from the night before.

0 comments: